Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24/2/2009

I started my day by having a short test for T2. Then we start our lesson on computer systems(BORING!!!). I yawned my way to the end of the class...

At noon I went to a cafe called 'Wonderful Place' at Hui Sing with a few mates for lunch. Me and a friend of mine ordered salad chicken rice from this stall(picture below).
A few minutes later, I was served with this...(picture below)

The picture doesn't look right, does it? Something's missing right? Yes!!! It's the salad! Salad chicken rice without salad! And when we ask the stall owner where's the salad, she said she ran out of it. What the ****?!! How can you let people order what you don't have? One more thing, try counting the number of fries on the plate. You got it right mate. There are only TWO! What's worse, the fries are hard as rock! This is perhaps the worst salad chicken rice I've ever tried. My friend also claimed that the chicken wasn't cooked well, so she left with almost the whole plate behind(picture below). So much for a 'wonderful' place. Sigh...
After lunch I had CSB(Communication Skills in Business) class with David(picture below). As the class is small(only 10 students), we can normally spend some time playing games. Today we spend the last hour of the class playing a game which I forgotten the name(it starts with an S). We're divided into two groups of 5. One member of a group will take turns to draw a slot. Each slot will contain something which the drawer must act out for the other members of the group to guess. If the drawer's group members guess it correctly, the group gets a point. This is basically how the game works.

When David ran out of slots, we're asked to make slots for the opponent group. On one occasion, I got a slot which says......CONDOM! Oh my...how am I gonna act this out? You don't wanna know(The opponent group is an all-girl group while I'm the only guy in my group). Fortunately, one of my groupmates knew what I meant and got us a point. In the end, it was a tie. What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment