Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 March-Group behaviour

Ah......finally found some time to update this blog. Had been very busy since the SPM results came out. Immediately after getting my results, I had to fill out all sorts of forms and get all sorts of documents ready to apply for a number of scholarships. Today I found out that I got selected for interview with JPA (Public Services Dept.) on 2/4 at Pustaka Negeri Sarawak at 2pm. Hope I'll get through.

So, today David teached us about group behaviour during T5 class. He talked about things like personality, perception etc. He told us how having the wrong perception can get us into trouble by telling us a story during his teenage years. Maybe I'll tell this sometime in the future.

We also learned about norms. One important thing we learnt today are the 3 norms of the class:

1. It is ok to talk in class while the lecturer is talking.
2. It is ok to eat during class.
3. It is ok to listen to music during class.

Cool eh? I bet you won't find this in any other college!

No comments:

Post a Comment